Our family goings-on and adventures.

Our family goings-on and adventures.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Liam's 2nd Birthday

I am a nerd. You may as well know that right off the bat. I love planning parties. I get a little overambitious, but I have so much fun! We had his party a couple days before his actual birthday. It was dinosaur themed. Then on his actual birthday I felt like it was Christmas all over again! I had so much fun putting all of his presents together. I didn't want it to only last for five minutes though, so I decided to set an alarm on my phone that would play a happy birthday song every hour and let him open a gift then so he could enjoy each one. It didn't work out as ideally as I wanted, but it was our first try and he is only two! I had fun anyway.



























No comments:

Post a Comment